venerdì 16 ottobre 2009

Slow Leopard rallenta le applicazioni o le fa crashare


Snow - or slow Leopard?




I have installed SL on my macbook and it's a disappointment so far.
Browser open slow - generally functions doesn't - function.
Applications to open at start up in my account doesn't open.
Well - anyone with some ideas to solve this?

did a clean install. And now - 1 day later - I don't see much improvement as some talks about should happen ;(
clipped from www.digital-sat.it
http://www.digital-sat.it/UserFiles/197075.jpg

Snow Leopard just became Slow Leopard!




Hi, recently I haven been having some minor problems with Snow Leopard.



I was just viewing the picture on wikipedias main page and it totally crashed my system, all I had open at the time was Mail and windows live messenger.



I have downloaded so apps recently, most notably Gimp, which also crashed my system and made it run slow, i have no deleted Gimp so that may not be messing it up.


What do you think this could be, all started going wrong after the new iTunes download?


__________________
*Collector's Edition Aluminum MacBook, 2.0GHz, 2GB RAM*
*80GB iPod Classic*

3 commenti:

  1. Urgentissimo, io ho notato una cosa che mi fa rabbrividire.
    Hai notato che I MACcarius User in qualsiasi lingua dicono tutte le stesse ed identiche cose?

    Sembrano gente fatte con lo stampino e poi tradotte in tutte le lingue come le SKu di un OS comune.
    che ciofeche!

    RispondiElimina
  2. Poffarbacco, è proprio vero!!

    Proprio oggi trovavo un blog spagnolo di un mac fan... che sembrava la fotocopia delle pagine del sito Apple!

    Vantano quella grande ciofeca di hardware e software Apple...

    Ma ogni tanto qualcuno incappa in qualche famoso problema Apple e finalmente si sveglia e scopre l'amara realtà.

    RispondiElimina
  3. ma anche se era Russo non ti cambiava niente, le parole son sempre quelle XD
    Ed il maccarus che si sta risvegliando viene subito ripreso dalla platea assonnata :DDDDD

    RispondiElimina