domenica 20 settembre 2009

Why I chose Windows 7 over Snow Leopard (and you should, too)

Last week, I returned to using Windows 7 after spending the summer on a 13-inch MacBook Pro. Apple almost had me there for awhile, but I'm back where I belong and satisfied with the switch. Given that Apple released Snow Leopard a couple of weeks ago, Windows 7 officially launches October 22nd and there is plenty of geek debate about which OS is better, it's appropriate time to tell the story about how I went -- in the words of J.R.R. Tolkien -- "there and back again."

Continua qui,........

---------------

Nota personale,

un paio di anni fa ho lasciato molti commenti negativi contro l autore di quest’articolo.

Mi scuso con Joe W. che oggi ha dimostrato di saper cambiare idea .




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento