giovedì 14 maggio 2009

Cupertino, abbiamo un problema...

I have already found a problem - after installing 10.5.7 my iMac is now refusing to recognise one of my external HDD - the one with my iTunes library on it which is a pain in the ***.
I recently installed Leopard on my Imac, but after a few problems tried to reinstall Tiger. After using the installation disc there was a problem with the disc and it kept re-booting from the disc. I decided to try re-starting my Mac, after re-start it installed a fresh copy of Tiger and all my files had gone!
After running for days at a time, Time machine will report the following message:



Time Machine Error

Unable to complete backup. An error occurred while

copying files to the backup volume.

There is no hint of what might be wrong
After installing 10.5.7 from combo update, I can now only sleep my mac once. Second time it does not sleep, instead it freezes.

It does this consistently.
I have already found a problem - after installing 10.5.7 my iMac is now refusing to recognise one of my external HDD
Anziché risolvere problemi, gli update di Mac OS X sembrano piuttosto utili a crearne di nuovi.

Houston, abbiamo un problema!

Risposta: "Bah! avevate letto le istruzioni dell'upgrade? ''dovevate fare un backup dei dati''..."

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento