martedì 15 settembre 2009

iPhone 3.1: sparisce il tethering

I have an officially unlocked iPhone 3G (got it at Vodafone without any contracts and not locked to any sim). And currently, i'm using it on a different 3g carrier which does not provide iphones. after the initial upgrade to 3.0, internet tethering didn't appear in the options. only after i installed a mobile config, i was able to tether. my carrier doesn't have any problems with tethering, and even sells 3g usb dongles just for data usage.

My question is the following: will i loose the ability to tether after upgrading to 3.1?


mb985
Mac OS X (10.5.8)





ok, i took the risk, upgraded and now tethering is gone!



How can I re-enable tethering????


mb985
Mac OS X (10.5.8)





Same here.

I also have a factory unlocked 3G with no tethering in 3.1

The contract with my provider has a special data option who allows me to use the iphone with tethering. But in 3.1 it´s gone....



I think a factory unlocked iPhone should have no limitations.





I have the same issue here.

Sorry. No explanation.
La Apple pare proprio essere una di quelle poche case che ad ogni nuova versione toglie delle features...

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento